1. Favorite Disney show?
2. Have you ever travelled out of your country?
3. Star Wars or Star Trek?
4. What is the worst (quality-wise) animation studio out there, discluding Dingo Pictures and Video Brinquedo?
5. Which company is worse, DC Comics or Nickelodeon?
6. What do you think of CGI shows on TV? (Like DreamWorks Dragons or Star Wars: The Clone Wars)
7. Which shows do you think subvert seasonal decay and manage to still be good after a long time? (Like after 4 or so seasons?)
8. Favorite pony?
9. Favorite superhero? (Discluding Bats and Supes)
10. Is there any TV show or movie you expected to be complete bullcrap, but were surprised to see that it was actually good?
11. Thoughts on MrEnter's channel being suspended?
1. Star Wars Rebels
2. I spent 3 years in London growing up, I drove to Nebraska three times, I drove to Oklahoma, I flew to Nevada.
3. Star Wars
4. Video Brinquedo. Big time.
5. DC because they keep hiring people like Doug Moench and Frank Miller.
6. Teenage Mutan Ninja Turtles
7. Teen Titans (original)
8. Fluttershy and Luna
10. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012
11. Not really that affected. I kinda lost interest in his videos after his little "Demonic Nickelodeon" rant in his Fairly Oddpet review and after finding out he let loose his fans on Casey Alexander. (Look it's one thing to have an opinion. But, , that does not give you the right to have your fans attack him, GOT IT? And one more thing, just because you acknowledged your behavior towards the writers does NOT mean it's done, buried and forgotten.)